Friday, December 30, 2011

Thoughts of Next Year: CHP Coral & Brown

Before I pack up the Christmas linens for the year, I have a few ideas for next year to share. By putting my cloths in the tablecloth database, there's a better chance I won't forget about them in the next 11 months. Let's start with a California Hand Prints cloth with a tree in a very unique colorway: coral, orange and brown.




This cloth was a Brimfield find. I think that the general theme is a European or Swedish Christmas, which I find rather amusing for an American tablecloth maker given that there were a large number tablecloths imported from Sweden during the same era that this cloth was manufactured. I'm glad that this cloth does not have a straw goat on it. I just can't get into the tradition of the Yule Goat.



I think this cloth will look great with some reissue Harlequin along with these candleholders.

No comments:

Post a Comment