Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Tabletop Catalog: Stripes

We enjoyed so many great tabletops over Christmas. I'm posting now to document a few so that I can add them to my tablecloth database. Let's start with stripes!





This vintage 1950's tablecloth featuring red stripes, bells, bows, ornaments and greenery provides a wonderful backdrop for Retro Red Stripe Fiesta dinnerware. I especially love the rice bowls in this treatment.







An egg basket filled with ornaments fills the role of centerpiece.





The Gibson flatware has a unique storage rack.





We also enjoyed using the Bon Ton and Betty Crocker Fiesta with this cloth.





I like the Crate & Barrel cocktail glasses with this cloth. Red stripes from Libbey are also a good option.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I SO want those striped dished, but just cannot afford them.....so I will enjoy yours! :) Pretty pretty retro table! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tablecloth, I love the look of the greenery:@)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After looking at your tables, I want to stay home tomorrow and play with my dishes. What a wonderful cloth! It does go so well with the retro stripe dishes.

    ReplyDelete