Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh La La!

I had a lot of tabletop fun today with this vintage Sun Glo "Paris" tablecloth in the yellow/green/paprika/gray colorway. I had admired this cloth on Candy's Little Round Table for a while and was thrilled to purchase it on-line last week. The Paris street scene was the perfect backdrop for a brunch today with my husband and his mother and grandmother.





The placesettings featured Fiesta dinnerware in heather, paprika, shamrock and lemongrass. If only heather photographed better!



After our meal, we went to Concord for some shopping. This lovely fashion head vase was a lucky find. Can't you just see her strolling along the Faubourg?















Feeling a little hungry after that tabletop tour of Paris? Please join us for some lemon curd poundcake before you go.



Thanks for visiting my tabletop today. Au revoir!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a charming table cloth. I would love to add one of these to my textiles. I'll be looking for one of these. ;-)
    Beautiful table, and the cake looks yummy! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Afternoon Daphne!

    Playing catch up on tablescapes this afternoon and what a peachy one this is! Love your take on this one and the wonderful colors you chose to compliment the tablecloth.

    And yes, I will have a piece of poundcake. Yum!

    Candy

    ReplyDelete