Saturday, May 7, 2011

Family Heirloom

When I first began collecting vintage linens, I was very curious to find out if my grandmother had any printed tablecloths from the 1940's or 1950's. On a March 2009 visit to her home, I learned that she did indeed have one tablecloth from that era that she had received as a wedding gift in December 1946. My mother remembers this cloth being on the table at some of her birthday parties. I collect several dish lines in beautiful blue glazes, so this cloth is a perfect match!

With HLC Riviera~







With P86 Fiesta~





With HLC Skytone~



With Royal Cauldon~



With Fulper/Stangl Square Modern~

1 comment:

  1. They all look great. How about Periwinkle? I found the Skytone coffee server(minus the lid) at the Goodwill for $1.99. I keep going back hoping other pieces will appear.

    ReplyDelete