Monday, September 19, 2011

Peach Pie

I really enjoy the abundance of local fruits and vegetables this time of year. I so miss the peaches of my native Georgia, but at this time of year, I can have local New England peaches!



This vintage tablecloth celebrates this wonderful fruit.







I've just added marigold to my collection of Fiesta individual pie bakers.



I think this new color looks wonderful with paprika, lemongrass, heather, apricot and shamrock.





Vintage peach salt & pepper shakers bring an air of whimsy to the table.



Other items on the table include Windsor Diamond Depression glass tumblers, Royal Rope Gibson flatware, Fiesta jam jars and marigold demitasse cups and saucers.







Heather is so hard to photograph. This shot captures the lovely purple hue.



The contemporary napkins are from Sur La Table. I hope you'll find lots of pie on your table at this harvest time of year!

I'm sharing this celebration of all things peachy for Tabletop Tuesday at A Stroll Through Life.

4 comments:

  1. Really nice, Daphne - love the S&P's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those warm colours. Your table looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How delightful is this! Fiestaware colors are just the best for making a happy table. BTW, I'm eating NE peaches now as well and they are good. Until recently I didn't know they were such a big crop there.

    ReplyDelete