Monday, July 4, 2011

A Toast to the Red, White and Blue

I'm sharing this post from last July Fourth for Sunday Favorites at Happy to Design.

Happy Fourth of July!





















Fiesta dinnerware in sapphire and scarlet creates tabletop fireworks on a vintage tablecloth with Pier One napkins, vintage Oneida Deauville flatware, vintage Anchor Hocking glassware, Crate and Barrel Caprice campagne flutes, a Fiesta medium vase and an HLCCA conference exclusive disk pitcher. Colorful tea lights and noise makers accent the centerpiece.

Enjoy the holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Daphne...

    My friend, your 4th of July table turned out fabulous!!! Ohhh...and I certainly noticed how perfectly your centerpiece flowers matched the flowers in the vintage tablecloth! That's awesome, my friend! The place settings are beautiful...of course, the red and blue are just so pretty paired together! I remember seeing these beautiful napkins in another one of your tablescapes...I love them! That red stitching is sooo pretty! Thank you so much for sharing your festive 4th of July table with us for the Sunday Favorites repost party this week!

    I couldn't help but notice your beautiful gray wall coloring in your dining room! I love it! I have been wanting to do gray colored walls for awhile now!

    Hope you're having a Happy 4th of July, my friend!

    Chari

    ReplyDelete