Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hello Flamingo!

 photo IMG_0068.jpg

 photo IMG_0057.jpg

This cloth had been on my wish list for a long time. I found it at the September Brimfield, on a table full of vintage cowboy boots. The boot seller indicated it had been her grandmothers. I'm so glad she was willing to liberate it from being a boot display. Why the delay in sharing my Brimfield finds? This cloth was entered in a "Guess the 'Scaper" contest. No, I did not fool anyone, but the cloth got rave reviews. The little tortoiseshell and green Bakelite fish also came from B'field. The shell planter is by Hall.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Daphne, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an outstanding table! I can see why this was on your wish list.

    I was there at Brimfield too. It would have been wonderful to meet.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just stopping by to see if I had missed any new posts. Hope that all is well with you.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...still no sign of you. Hope you are well.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the use effective use of Tabletop Displays you can easily convey your message to audiences.please visit: http://goo.gl/P7269y

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your visit. So good to hear from you!

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK. Where's the plastic flamingo centerpiece?
    Just kidding.

    I really enjoy all you tablescapes with you wonderful vintage cloths.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter and thank you for the lovely visit.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for introducing this type of restaurant. I had visited your restaurant. There environment and meal both are so good and delicious. More, You can make secure your restaurant roofs strong or rebuilt from my Roofing Services in Sacramento CA. I am provide you reliable service and rapid response.

    ReplyDelete