Thursday, October 10, 2013

Hello Flamingo!

 photo IMG_0068.jpg

 photo IMG_0057.jpg

This cloth had been on my wish list for a long time. I found it at the September Brimfield, on a table full of vintage cowboy boots. The boot seller indicated it had been her grandmothers. I'm so glad she was willing to liberate it from being a boot display. Why the delay in sharing my Brimfield finds? This cloth was entered in a "Guess the 'Scaper" contest. No, I did not fool anyone, but the cloth got rave reviews. The little tortoiseshell and green Bakelite fish also came from B'field. The shell planter is by Hall.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Daphne, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an outstanding table! I can see why this was on your wish list.

    I was there at Brimfield too. It would have been wonderful to meet.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just stopping by to see if I had missed any new posts. Hope that all is well with you.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm...still no sign of you. Hope you are well.

    - Alma, The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. With the use effective use of Tabletop Displays you can easily convey your message to audiences.please visit: http://goo.gl/P7269y

    ReplyDelete